Sunday, June 12, 2011

Weekend of Relexation

I was so happy that I took time for myself this weekend. I needed it so much and the weather was so gay: rainy and sunny not a perfect time to go for a walk our visit your favorite resto or bookstore. So what I did is I put myself in the vacation mindset inside in my little room by flipping and checking all my summer sweet getaway photos and truly pictures says a thousand words. It says what words can’t, no matter how many words we might use. So I guess we should always have a camera on hand to capture every moment of our lives! remember life is good!

Aside from putting myself into a vacation mode I also had a good night’s sleep. Nothing wastes a Saturday like sleeping past noon, but nothing feels worse than facing Monday under-rested. The only thing worse than impossibly short weekends is arriving back at your desk Monday morning with nothing to show for it. But you can make the most of every Saturday and Sunday by maximizing this free-time. A little R&R will help you face Monday fresh-faced and on the top of your game.

wishing everyone to have a good start of the week..Good luck!

and let me share to you some of the photos:)


The only reason any of it exists, is so that you can have fun while you're here
-iwrotethisforyou.me-

How was your weekend?

by the way here are some tips on how to spend your next weekend;)

Catch 16th French Film Festival at the Shangrila Plaza Mall
from June 9 to 19 2011
Brad Pitt's latest film, Tree of Life, will also be screened on June 19 at 9 p.m.

Admission is free. Tickets are issued one hour before screening.
schedules are subject to change without prior notice.
for inquiries, call 633-7851 local 113.

or  bring your friends and family  to Max's Restaurant
The Max's Chicken-All-You-Can Promo is Back!
For only Php 199, you can eat as much as you can with their favorite Max's Fried chicken!
paramihan ng kain ito! Laps galore! go go go!

Life is good!





No comments:

Post a Comment